WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Thinking of You

 




Hello and Happy Valentine's Day! I am doing a quick drive by post to share another card, some of my friends are a little under the weather so I wanted to send them some hugs in a card.  I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #564, some Paper Studio papers and gems.  The flower is a stamp and die set from Pink and Main;  I used some alcohol markers to color the flower.  Another card done and ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Dena J said...

You are fabulous at color, Treva. These are such pretty papers for your back panels. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.