WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Happy Birthday Esperanza


 Hello Tuesday and happy birthday to our baby girl!  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I made for her using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #563,  papers and the chipboard focal point sticker are from Prima Diamond collection.  I was gifted the paper pad, chipboard stickers and stamp set some time ago and decided it was time to use it! I used a TH label sticker for the sentiment and some Honey Bee Stamps gems. 

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

2 comments:

Dena J said...

Beautiful combination of color, patterns, and papers. Nicely done, Treva. Thank you so much for joining at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

Love this! I love the texture of the background papers, the colours and the florals in that image are great and the image is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca