WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday Musings

 


Hello Friday, let the weekend begin!  For some reason I am really struggling with daylight savings time.  I'm doing a quick post to share a card that I created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #261.  The pattern papers came from the Sparkleberry Ink 6x6 paper pad from Michaels.  The flower and sentiment came from a Pink and Main stamp and die set, finished by adding some Paper Studio gems.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and enjoy your weekend!  I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is just gorgeous Treva! Love the color palette and the mix of patterns on your lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!