WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

It's Your Happy Day

 




Hello Saturday, it's pouring buckets of rain so I will only go out as necessary!  Hopefully I can get a lot of play time in and schedule some blog post.  I'm doing a quick post to share a card that I created using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #641.  I used mostly random papers from my scrap stash, the pattern piece came from a Pink Fresh Studio 6x6 paper pad.  I shared this card on IG for the @craftydares challenge which was to include some embossing and a cupcake.   Another card done, using my stash and ready to go postal soon.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nice when you go through your stash and find the right elements for your card... love the texture and simplicity of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.