WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 11, 2024

MFT Monday

 






Hello Monday, doing a quick drive by post.  I am sharing a card for the March Monday MFT challenge being hosted on YT.  I don't have a YT channel so I will just share over on IG.  I don't have a lot of My Favorite Things products in my stash but I wanted to play along in an effort to use what I have!  I used sketch inspiration from Try A Sketch on Tuesday challenge #642 and misc. papers from my scrap stash.  I used the Full Support die and the Crush Cancer stamp set from My Favorite Things, finished by adding some bling.   This card will go into my stash to be used later.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.  I hope you will visit again soon.

3 comments:

Polly said...

Great card, Treva, with all the pinks! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your support card for cancer, very uplifting for any cancer person. Thanks for sharing your pretty pink card with us at TSOT.

Melanie R said...

Great pink card, Treva! Thank you for supporting breast cancer and thank you for joining in the challenge at TSOT.