WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter


 Good morning, wishing you a wonderful day filled with the blessings of love and happiness!  Today's project share is a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #750.  I wanted to use a recently created tag that was sitting on my desk so I decided to use it and a another die instead of the oval.  Everything used on the card has been on my stash for some time, this was my first time using the splatter embossing folder.  I shared this card over on IG for the @craftydares, @2crafters1design and the @satmorn challenges. I am also sharing this card for the Spring has Sprung challenge #518 over at Shopping Our Stash.  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

4 comments:

Willa Jean said...

What a beautiful Spring card! Love that butterfly die!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

dj said...

Beautiful!! Way to go shopping your stash...butterflies are perfect for a spring time card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

lauren bergold said...

Oh gosh that's so very beautiful, I especially love the way you've used those cool nested tag dies! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR ("Spring Has Sprung!") STASH with us this fortnight!