WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 22, 2024

CIU #300 - Happy Birthday

 

 

Hello Friday and let the weekend begin!  Today at the Cut it Up challenge blog we are celebrating our 300th challenge by sharing our birthday themed projects.

When creating my project I decided to step out of my comfort zone by doing some things a little different from my usual clean and simple style. So off to YT University for some ideas that included using some of my unused stash!  I created the background by inking some clouds, adding some word stamping and finally  some splatter.  I used some TH salvaged patina distress ink and splatter.  I even made my own cloud stencil. Cut the balloons, added some burlap twine, made a bow and added to the card with some adhesive foam. The word happy was leftover from a previous project, added a few gems and the card was done!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #121 over at Crafts Galore  and the monthly challenge over at Die Cut Divas.

I hope that you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration  as we have some guest designers that have joined us for our 300th challenge.  Create and share your birthday themed project, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, April 3, 2024 at noon PST.

Thanks for your visit,  take care and hurry back soon.

8 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute Birthday card!! Love it!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute with the trio of balloons!

ScrappyHorses said...

How happy is this with the colorful trio of balloons! Great card!!

Heather said...

Very cute! I would never have known it was outside your comfort zone; it turned out fabulous! Love the sparkle on the "happy"!

Helen said...

Fabulous, fun design - love it!

Helen x

Carrianne said...

Fabulous card!

Carole J said...

A super, colourful and fun birthday card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Arlene said...

So cute and perfect for a wonderful birthday card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes