WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

You're a Classic

 


It's Saturday night and I am back with my second share of the day.  This card was created using inspiration from one of the design team members over on Just Us Girls, the theme for challenge #716 was to CASE a one of their design team members.  Again I reached for papers that was used from recent projects with the exception of the vinyl that I used for the records.  Now that I am thinking about I do have some mirrored cardstock that I could have used.  The stamp and die set is an unbranded set that I had in my stash.  I also embossed the white layer with a sheet music folder which is hard to see in the picture even though I did ink it lightly.  This is one of those cards that look better in person.  I also shred this card for the music themed challenge hosted by 2crafters1 design over on YT and IG.

Continue to be safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I assume you CASEd my card and your version is just great!!! How fun that you recreated records!!! What a fun CASE and I am so glad you joined us this week at JUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great CASE! I love your records and musical score background. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Bobby said...

What a fun card, Treva. Those records look fabulous and I love the sentiment you used.

Bobby said...

I forgot to thank you for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.