WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 8, 2024

CIU #299 - Colors of Spring

 


Hello Friday, let the weekend begin.  Today's project share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. I created this mini slim line card for the Colors of Spring challenge #299.

When putting this card I used a Spellbinders embossing folder called Bubble Wrap, it has been in my stash for many years and this was my first time using it.  I am having a hard time parting with stuff even though I am not  or haven't used them.  The remaining die cuts came  from the Spellbinders Open House Door Die Collection.  Finishing by adding some gems in the flower centers.  I am sharing this card for challenge #164 Cozy over at Crafting Happiness and challenge #60 over at Never Before Used Stuff.

Please visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Colors of Spring project.  The challenge starts today and ends on March 20, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back soon!

9 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh Fontaine, I love every single element of this adorable card. I love "doors", don't know why I forget to design with them. Great, fun card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Darnell said...

What a great combination of products, Treva, and what an adorable card! I love the whole design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Alyson Mayo said...

So cute - love the little bunny!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the embosing and the sweet little bunny!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Helen said...

Love this! That door looks great and the doormat is just so sweet!

Helen x

Ina G said...

What a lovely way to welcome Spring with this beautiful card Treva. Love the colourful wreath on the front door, cute bunny and fabulous background.

Chris Dring said...

Your card is adorable! Love it!

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! Your bubble wrap embossing folder made the perfect stone wall for your front door!! Love all the little details with the wreath and the door mat, etc.

ScrappyHorses said...

So sweet with the doorway and that adorable bunny! Love the wreath on the door; so full of Spring!!