WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 23, 2024

CIU #311 - Anything Goes

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin! Today's card share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #311 is Anything Goes, I really wanted to share a scrapbook layout but I didn't have a chance to finish it.

When putting this card together I pulled out another die and stamp set that I hadn't used, it is called Carpe Denim from Concord and 9th.  I used papers from the Vicki Boutin  Color Study for the panels and scraps for everything else!  Heat embossed the stamped sentiment, added some Paper Studio gems to the jacket a flag and a few sequins and it was done!

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project using a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September 4, 2024 at noon PST.

Take care, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

3 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

I love this card! It truly is awesome.

Have a great weekend.
Leslie

Heather said...

What a fun card! Great die and I can see so many options for it!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!!
Have a great day,
Gerda