WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tuesday Musings


 Hello and happy Tuesday, more warm temps in today's forecast.  Doing a drive by post to share another card created using inspiration from a Stick it Down challenge hosted on FB.  I used mostly paper scraps from my stash and a TH butterfly die and a stamped sentiment and this card was done! I really like it as I have been trying to use that piece of paper for while. I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #235 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and the Just Because challenge #529 over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

great work of art

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! You really rocked the idea behind our challenge using up all those "scraps"!! You create a cool background for your "Just Because" card for our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. We are so glad you decided to play along with our challenge. --Deb Horst, DT #SOS529