WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Hello Tuesday


 It's Tuesday and I am back to do another quick share of a card that I put together this morning!  I used sketch inspiraiton from Atlantic Hearts challenge #589, some Recollections paper from a 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinder's border die set, some gems and a stamped sentiment and this card was done.  Another signature clean and simple creation ready to go postal; I will be making a tirp to the post office tomorrow.

Thank you for your visit, take care and be safe. We are bracking ourselves for whatever hurricane/tropical storm  Debby brings to our area.  The govenor has declared a state of emergency!

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Such a pretty monochromatic card, Treva! Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Tammy said...

What a pretty edge die!! Love your clean and simple card! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

LeAnne said...

I just love this...you had me at blue! That die works perfectly and your little gems and sentiment work with it so well! Thanks for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts!

Brandi said...

I love this, I love the colours but also the thin cut, I have it and it is one of my favourites! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca