WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 9, 2024

CIU #310 - Thinking of You

 


Hello Friday, today's card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  When putting my card together I used mostly scraps of paper, the pattern piece came from the Pink Fresh Studio Some Days 6x6 paper pad, the speech bubble die set is from Photoplay (picked) it up when I went to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in June.  Used an old Studio G stamp for the sentiment and added a few Violet Studio gems and this card was done!

Now that  you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more Thinking of You inspiration.  Create and share your project, don't forget to use a die when creating your project. The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, August 21, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe (especially those in the path of Debby, the latest storm). I hope you will visit again soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun!! I love the different colored speech bubbles!