WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sunday Musings




 Hello and happy Sunday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  I created this card as part of the @craftydares challenge over on IG using sketch inspiration from Try A Sketch on Tuesday challenge #651. The dares for this challenge were:  fall, purple and embossing.  I used papers from my stash, a TH Sizzix Funky Floral wreath die, a Darice leaf embossing folder and the Cherry Lynn Fall word die (recently added to my stash) and the hello stamp is from Hero Arts! Looking at the finished card I noticed I made a placement error but I can't move the elements around now!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!


2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, welcome back to TSOT... we've missed you! Great use of our sketch for your lovely fall card. I really like the fall themed embossing you did for the background!! Thank you for sharing your talents once again with us!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great texture to your card and love the Fall theme against the embossed background... so pretty and nice interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.