WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday Musings

 




Hello and happy Monday, I'm stopping in to do a drive by post of another card. My original plan was to share yesterd but as you can see that  didn't happen.  Today's share is a card created using some gingerbread dies that I recently added to my stash during the Amazon Prime days!  The plaid paper is from Park Lane and the foil is from Recollections. The orginial plan was to use a cookie sheet but I didn't have a die that was sized in proportion with my card but I've since added one from the Silhouette design store for futuer use!  I've gotten really lazy which means my electronic diecutting machines aren't my "go to" tool of choice! I'm sharing this card for the August Anything Goes challenge over at A Cut Above, another blog that host monthly challenges where you can share projects created using dies.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

So sweet! The die cut ginger bread boy and girl are so adorable. I love the zig zag icing trim and jewels, especially on the bow. The plaid background paper looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.