WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Come and Play


Today I am sharing another LO from my daughter's middle school album and I am down to needing to complete just one more LO and the book will be current through this week.  This is a big deal for me as I have been so emotional lately but I am believing that God will see me through these times.

The LO uses pictures taken during the 8th annual Come & Play event where my daughter played along with the Richmond Symphony.  This was her third year playing and probably her last, I think she has kicked her clarinet to the curb!  When I started on this LO I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do since I only had two pictures.  I used some paper that I had picked up on clearance from ACMoore.  I just added some random embellishments that included washi tape, rub-ons, stickers and I cut the clarinet using my SLICE (love that little machine) and the music stand from the Quarter Note cricut cartridge.  This makes the 25th completed LO for this year!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO with a beautiful story to go with it. Love that paper. Where is the AC Moore located in your area. Is it the one on Midlothian?