WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Yummy


Yesterday I shared that I had participated in the Friday Night Chat Challenges over at Scraps of Color, today I am sharing the LO that I created.  We were given a sketch prompt, instructions to include four pictures, a title and journaling and anything else we wanted to include.

Today's LO uses pictures taken of our daughter as we were celebrating her first birthday.  This is before we started having the masses join us for her celebrations!  This was her first experience eating cake with frosting.  My son was away in college so it was just her dad and I there to share this experience and she still has and uses that bowl today!

I used the cricut cartridges Simply Charmed and Something to Celebrate to cut the title and the slice of cake.  The washi tape, stickers, gems and papers that have been in my stash forever.

Take care and have a great week.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

What a sweet sweet memory!

LilArtsyWoman said...

It was sweet over at SOC and it is even sweeter on your own turf...love it!