WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday Musings


Wow, it is Thursday already and this is my first time posting this week.  Because we're in the final stretch and this is my daughter's final year at her current school there is still lots to do before the last day of school next Friday.  She took her last SOL on Tuesday so she is all done with testing.  The last week will include an 8th grade cook-out on the school's front lawn, a field trip to Washington, DC, a dance and then finally the moving on ceremony on Thursday.   I have just two more LOs and I will be current with her school book because I am planning to share it next week even though the final week's activities won't be included.

Today's card is one that was inspired by a card  shared on Lil Artsy Woman, Lois is an awesome crafter and I look forward to her daily post.  I just used scraps of paper from my stash, two punches and a stamp that I picked up on a recent trip to Hobby Lobby.  The card sketch is actually SC542 from Splitcoast Stampers but I saw it on Lois' blog.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Treva!! You did your thing on this!! I love the color combo and the banners!! That mustache is too adorable! Nicely done~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Oh my word! This is one gorgeous looking card my dear. Thanks for giving me a "shout out"! Any time you see something that you can use for inspiration you are so welcome to do so. That's what makes crafting so much fun.