WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Watch Card


Hello and Happy Monday, glad to be here for another day but feeling like the weekend goes by way too fast!

I did manage to play some so I have a few posts lined up for this week once I put the finishing touches on them.  Today I am sharing a watch card that I made, the inspiration for this card came from Father's Day Watch Card, as stated there are certainly other versions but this is the video that I watched.  She did two different variations in the video but I only had items in my stash for one of them.  The papers that I used are scraps from a 6x6 school themed  paper pad (don't have the name handy right now).  I cut the clock/watch face from a piece of card stock from an old DCWV paper stack called HOME and used a piece of brown ribbon for the band.  The stamped sentiment is from V's Sweet Ideas, I ordered the Suit Up stamp set and it arrived in the mail on Saturday so I used it for this card.

I am sharing today's card for the June challenge over at Mema's Crafts, I was so sorry to read that this would be her final challenge but her blog will remain open.  I am also sharing it for Challenge #203 - Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Krafthead said...

Great Father's Day card! I love the colors/pattern papers~

Dk said...

Oh that's too cute!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card that I love. tfs

Papercrafting Princess said...

How cute is that!

LauraEva said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!