WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


Here's to another  Wednesday  Wanderings post, as I am a bit tired from yesterday's activities.  Our daughter had to have a dental procedure and it tired me and her dad out, mostly me though.  I am up now about to run in my office for a few hours and then back home and I will have one of her friends come sit with her this afternoon.  Today's card is another Father's Day card that I put together yesterday using the Suit stamp set from V's Sweet Ideas.  The papers used were  just scraps from my stash, I colored the stamp with my Spectrum noir markers.  I just really can't get into coloring so you won't see a lot it on my projects!

Take care and have a great day.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Lovely card. Hope your daughter is okay with her procedure. As noted...you see I started trying to color and let it go...but I'm going to try again.

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats to your daughter - tfs the lovely photos!!!