WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Moving On


Two weeks ago today we had an awesome time celebrating my daughter and her classmates as they said goodbye to Middle School and hello to High School.  Today's LO marks the end of that journey as this was the final act!  This is also the last LO that I will be sharing from her Middle School album.  I used as many pictures as I could even though some of her guest left before we started taking pictures.  We were joined by family and friends from near and far, her brother surprised her and came from Pittsburgh.  The only person missing was my dear sister Fay who was looking down from heaven cheering on her niece.

Because I used so many pictures I didn't have a lot of room for embellishments.  I used paper from the DCWV Homeroom stack along with a few Recollections stickers and other misc. embellishments.  I cut the title using my Cameo and my Expression.  I don't think the picture does the LO justice, the lighting and the paper choice made it hard to get a good picture.

Take care and have a grand day.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO! Love the story that goes with it.

Krafthead said...

I love the layout! Thank you for sharing your daughter's middle school journey with us! On to a new chapter in life~

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very nice layout! As our two babies are beginning high school at the same time, we'll be able to compare stories LOL!