WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lazy Day


Saturday is almost over but I decided to still post this card that I just finished.  I was up late last night into this morning because I hung out online over at Scraps of Color chatting and working on challenges.  So today I was sleepy and didn't feel like doing much of anything since it was a cloudy, rainy and stormy day.

Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by challenge #403 over at Mojo Monday.  I used papers from Recollections and Paper Studio, I cut the sentiment  and the circle with the SLICE.  The little star gems have been in my stash forever!  I am also sharing this card for the any holiday challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the red, white and blue challenge over at Scraps of Color.

Take care and enjoy!

8 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the layout if the card! Glad you decided to share~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card for the 4th and the challenges you will enter it in. tfs

Dk said...

I love it. 4th of July is one of my favs holiday!

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Love the design of this card! Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

gorgeous! xo

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Love the card design and patter paper tfs Happy 4th!

Ruby Wilkes said...

Love your crd

NC Peach said...

Treva, this card is awesome! Great paper selection and design!