WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Sharon


Today I am sharing a card that I made for one of my friends that I met some years ago on the Cricut message board.  Happy Birthday Sharon, sorry I have to miss your celebration so I am sharing your card on my blog today.  I was planning to bring it to the party but as life would have it I can't attend.

I am sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff sentiment challenge and the  Scraps of Color embossing challenge.  When making this card I used a few items from my stash for the first time, the cuttlebug folder (Anna Griffin Poppy) and the lacey square  Spellbinders Nestabilities  dies.  I got both items from Michaels for a  good clearance price.  The sentiment was cut with my cameo, the flower is from Recollections and a few gems and the card was done!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lois Wyche said...

Beautiful card!

Carolon Dunlap said...

Very nicely done.

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice Treva!

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice Treva!

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice Treva!

NC Peach said...

I love the soft colors! Very nice card!