WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Babies are a Blessing


Hello and happy Thursday, cooler temps in the forecast today.  Today's card is a super simple baby card that I put together using misc. scraps from my stash.  I think the pattern paper may be from Paper Studio, I know the stamp was one that I picked up from HL some time ago, the stitched rectangles are from Pink & Main and I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge to cut the monkey.  I am sharing this card for the Make a Baby Card Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.   hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

So very lovely and that paper adds the right touch.

Krafthead said...

This is super cute! I love Create a Critter too :)

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute - love it!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Just darling!