WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy Born Day


It's Wednesday and today is my birthday!  So happy and thankfully blessed to celebrate another born day.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together over the weekend using dies from the Spellbinders  Shapeabilities Bordered Sentiment Set along with some Cricut Celebrations paper that has been in my stash for a long time.  The inspiration for this card came right from the packaging since this was my first time using the dies; I picked this set up from TM last Fall.  I'm sharing this card for Something New Challenge #294 over at Use Your Stuff and the Anything Goes Challenge #29 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful Wednesday.

4 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Happy Birthday sis....love you and enjoy your day even though you are working today

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy Birthday to you. Beautiful card using that die and papers.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Happy Birthday Miss Treva! Colorful and lovely card! Lately, TM has been having some great dies.

Tina Campbell said...

Happy Birthday to you :)Super cute 🙂 Thank you for joining us over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
Tina-DT