WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow Day

Hello Wednesday, another snow day for the area kids but I came into work.  I was out yesterday for a funeral so I decided to come in today, I plan to work all day unless the weather gets bad.  Today I am sharing a birthday card created using sketch inspiration from Clean & Simple Stamping.  The paper came from the My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, used a Spellbinder's die, a Prima flower, a brad (which I hadn't used in a long time) and my SLICE to cut the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #29 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

you have made a nice card, Treva.

Natasha said...

So pretty! What a great use for the prima flower!