WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy MLK Day


Hello and happy Monday!  It is very cold outside but double digit temps and they are calling for snow on Wednesday.  I'm doing a quick post today, normally I would be off today but I came in because I have to be off tomorrow.  We will do something later in the week to celebrate MLK Day.  Today I am sharing my second LO of 2018 and it uses pictures from one of my daughter's mentoring groups.  Everything used on this LO  has been in my stash for a long time with the exception of the doll that I cut using the Teen Scene cricut cartridge and I tell you putting together the layers can make your head spin!  I'm sharing this LO for the Tic Tac Toe LO challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous LO.

kscraps2 said...

Wonderful LO. I love the doll.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Great LO. That doll pops it.