WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Celebrating Justin


Hello and happy Monday, raining and really wet outside today; but I'm grateful!  I am excited to share with you that for the next two weeks I will be celebrating my two children, all post/projects will be for them or about them!  My son's birthday is this week and my daughter's birthday is next week.  Today I am sharing the birthday card that I created for my son from his sister, I used the sketch inspiration from sketch #248 over at Atlantic Hearts.  The pattern paper came from the love Nicole Time Machine 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment stamp is from Stampendous.  I'm sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash birthday challenge #338.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card and I love that background.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great paper and love the card! I swear I thought it was embossed.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card turned out great! It is so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT