WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Happy Day


Hello and happy cold Wednesday!  Happy Birthday to Justin, my first born who reminded me over the holidays that he was an old man.  I hope and pray that he is blessed with many more years of celebrating his birth.  Today I am sharing a LO of my two heartbeats using a picture taken of them last summer when they got to see each other in Pittsburgh.  They are the apple of each other's eyes which makes me totally blessed.  It is another one of my signature simple LOs but I did step out of my comfort zone and did some stenciling, everything used has been in my stash for a number of years.  I am sharing this LO for the Random Word challenge over at Soul Scrappers and my word is happy!  Take care, have a wonderful Wednesday and try to stay warm.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an amazing LO and it is absolutely gorgeous...the LO as well as your children.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

The stenciling and the black accents give the layout a nice touch! Great photo of your two offspring!

Margaret said...

Great layout,