WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Family Photo Shoot


Hello and happy Tuesday, more mild temps with rain in the forecast today.  Today I am sharing the third LO that I have completed this year.  I finished it over the weekend and have shared it on FB,  as a matter of fact it is my cover page!  I used pictures that we took last month when my son was home for the holidays, it had been a while since we had taken pictures together.  I used inspiration from Organized and Creative Mom, the link is to her YT channel for some reason I couldn't capture her blog link.  I used papers from an old K&Co. Specialty paper pad, cut the title using the Elegant Embellishments  Cricut cartridge, some wood veneer cameras that I painted and an Amy Tangerine die for the other camera.  Another memory documented and in the books!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have a beautiful family and this LO is all about LOVE.