WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, raining outside today and I am at work for a few hours so that means I won't be going to church today.  I meant to post  yesterday but as time would have it I didn't get around to it, so much to do and so little time to get it done!  Today's card is a Valentine's Day card that I put together using inspiration from sketch #114 over at  Sketch N Scrap,  paper from the Pebbles Be Mine 6x6 pad, a Studio G felt heart and other misc. items from my stash; all items used have been in my stash for at least a year!  This is my first V-day card for this year and since I have some in my stash from last year I am not sure I'll make too many more.  I'm also sharing this card for the any holiday challenge #337 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the anything goes challenge #32 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lisa in Texas said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Becca Sadler said...

I like the CAS style of this Valentine's card and that background patterned paper! Thanks for linking this to #337 any holiday theme challenge for HIMCR! Becca~DT

Wendy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Beautiful Valentine! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Tina Campbell said...

Super sweet card :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT