WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Blessed Beyond Measure


Hello and happy Tuesday, mild seasonal temps in our area today.  Today's card share is one that I created using the WCMD sketch #3 shared over at Sketch N Scrap.  The papers and cut apart used for the sentiment came from the Simple Stories Hello Fall 6x6 paper pad, added a few gems and this card was done!  I am hoping to have all of my Thanksgiving cards done by next weekend so I can get them in the mail so they will arrive early.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Love this sentiment and the pretty Fall papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Really beautiful autumn card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Blessed Beyond Measure is one beautiful card. Love your paper choices.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card using some of my favorite papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

A lovely card. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/