WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Give Thanks


Hello and happy sunny Thursday, another warm day here in our area.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Palm Trees and Pogo Sticks Fall to Layout #91.   I just used more paper scraps from other recent projects,  used a sticker for the sentiment, some twine and the Recollections Pumpkin & Boo Stamp and Die Set for the pumpkins.  I stamped the pumpkins on orange paper and colored the stems with a green Spectrun Noir glitter brush pen.  I really like how this card came out, another clean and simple card ready for the mail.  I'm sharing this card for challenge #78 over at Always Fun Challenges.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Loving this fall card.

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Natasha said...

So cute! Love the cluster of pumpkins!