WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Super Quick Treat Holder


Hello and happy Monday, I am doing a quick post; I meant to post this yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get to share.  The sun is shining and the forecast calls for temps in the lower 80s.  It looks like fall has taken over my blog  I was watching one of  MayMay's  older YT videos and decided to make this super quick treat holder, I did make some size adjustments to accommodate the treat that I was using.  The leaf pattern paper was some scraps from last year's Fall projects and I think I picked it up in HL so it is probably Paper Studio.  I cut the leaf using a Darice die, stamped a sentiment, used some ribbon and twine and this project was done!  I will probably make a different variation of this for my co-workers.  I'm sharing this super simple project for the Fall colors challenge # over at Die Cuttin' Divas and challenge #372 - Freestyle over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.  I will be sharing the winner of my blog candy from our Cut it Up Fall blog hop.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this project. If I wasn't up to my nose in projects for my daughter, I would use this one for her. tfs

Krafthead said...

Very nice project!

Evelyn said...

Thanks for sharing these cute treat holders over at Die Cuttin' Divas! They look so fun to make! The papers are so pretty.

Evelyn