WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Pumpkin Spice


Hello and happy cold, rainy Saturday.  I'm back today to share another Fall themed card which will probably wind up being one of my Thanksgiving cards.  The paper and the sentiment cut apart came from the Craft Smith Pumpkin Spice and Fall embossed paper pads.  I cut the cup using the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge, I tried to make it look like a pumpkin spice latte in the cup!  Inspiration for this card came from #335 mood board challenge over Use Your Stuff.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge  #71 over  at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

missgailly said...

Lovely card and I love that little cup. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cute card layout! I love the color combo and the patterned papers.