WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

There's Snow One Like You


Hello, happy cold Sunday, the plan is to spend more time inside than out today.   My project today is another one of my signature simple cards using sketch inspiration from challenge #286 over at Atlantic Hearts.  I used more paper scraps and some Recollections faux pearls as embellishments.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Snow Day stamp set and the snowman die cut came with the stamp set as part of a prize pack.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #70 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a cheerful, encouraging card. Love the cute snowman and the use of DP as a night sky.
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

ginadapooh said...

What a great Christmas card! I have a soft spot for snowmen. Good job using some scraps, I need to do that more and just don't. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful card. The weather outside my door feels just like this.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

precious card! Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge last week!

Alicia

Brandi said...

That is so adorable, I love that little snow man, but I am so not ready for snow! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Papercrafting Princess said...

You make the cutest cards Treva!