WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Thanks


Hello and happy Saturday, cloudy and sprinkles in the forecast this morning in our area.  I think I'll stay in most of the day and try to get some house chores done.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using more scraps of paper from my stash and sketch inspiration from challenge #294 from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I used a Love Nicole die for the sentiment and added a few Recollections enamel dots and this card was done.  As we continue to journey through baby girl's senior year I have  to keep a stash of thank you  cards!   I am sharing this card for challenge #376 Pink is the New Challenge over at Shopping Our Stash and challenge #334 - Enamel Dots over at Use Your Stuff..

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Beautiful combination of pattern papers, love the soft color of your sentiment, the pretty enamel dots finish this card perfectly.
Thank you for sharing with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you can play again soon.
Hugs.

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty card Treva! I also wanted to thank you for my stamp set... it arrived while I was on vacation... can't wait to try it out! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa

Donna said...

Fab card! You've used the pink and orange together in a really lovely way and I love those enamel dots!!!
Thanks so much for celebrating PINK IS THE NEW ORANGE with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!