WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, mild temps in the forecast today with cooler temps later in the week.  I'm back today to share holiday card created for the October challenge over at CAS Christmas Card, the theme for this month is birds.  I decided to pull out my Sizzix  Bigz TH Alterations Christmas Cardinal die, this is one that I've never used and it has been in my stash for a few years.   I used a WeR Memory Keepers embossing folder and added the panel to the card base with some dimensional tape.  This is one of the few times where the card came out as I had originally visioned! 

Thank you for your visit, I hope you have a wonderful week.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful cardinal, Treva! I love the white crackled background that lets this Christmas bird show beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

Susan said...

Love the fabulous cardinal and the embossed white background! Very festive! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

Loll said...

Hi Treva. Your cardinal is beautiful. I love the background with the dry embossing ... adds a lot of texture to your card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful Christmas card.

Linda said...

Lovely background for that beautiful cardinal. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty! I like the embossing.

Christine Alexander said...

Great texture from your EF, and such a great Cardinal. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

Scrapper69 said...

So PRetty and elegant!

Theresa