WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

DONUT Give Up



Hello and happy Tuesday, sunny and cool in our area today.  I'm back to share another signature simple card that I created.  I love donuts and I have several dies  in my stash so I  decided to use one of them since they hadn't been used yet!  I created this card using the Momenta die and some donuts pattern paper that I picked up in HL a few months ago.  The stamped sentiment is from the Recollections Cheeky Modern Pop Donuts stamp and die set, addes a few enamel dots and this card was done!  I'm sharing this card for the Hiding in my Craft Room  Freestyle challenge #375 and the Anything Goes challenge #70 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you'll visit again soon!

No comments: