WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Celebrate


Hello and happy New Year's Eve, mild temps and rain in our area.  Today I am sharing a card that can easily be mass produced to share with family and friends.  Inspiration to create this card came after I watched Tracy's video, she is one of the designers on May May Made It blog.  On this card I used glittered card stock for the year but on my other cards I used some Making Memories Slice metallic paper, I cut the year using the Days and Dates Cricut cartridge, a Pink & Main Stitched Rectangle die for the layer and a stamped sentiment. I'm sharing this card for challenge #91 over at Always Fun Challenges.  I almost made my daily posting challenge for December only missed three days!

Thank you for your visit, be safe and enjoy if you're going out tonight.  I hope you'll come back again soon!

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the simplicity of this card!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very beautiful for the 2019 New Year beginnings. I have a new blog...http://www.LilArtsyWoman.com.
You are invited to join me over on that page.

Beebeebabs said...

Happy New Year - very nice card!!!

Jackie C said...

Pure class! Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC