WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hope Anchors the Soul


Hello and happy Thursday,  wind and rain in today’s forecast.  I am doing another drive by post so I can get ready for work.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #455, papers from the My Mind’s Eye Hey Mister 6x6 paper pad and the Metallic Stack from DCWV.  The sentiment is from one of the American Crafts Bible Journaling Stamp sets.  Finally done with the cards being donated to an assisted living center.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will come back tomorrow for my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  Be safe and stay healthy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Such fun papers, Treva! And the perfect sentiment to go with our nautical theme - brilliant, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

What a great card to create for someone not able to get out and about, Treva! Great seeing you joining us again at TSOT with your creative talents! Love how all the papers come together on your card!!! -Donna

Marjolein said...

Lovely card Treva! Beautiful papers. Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - congratulations for your card being selected as on of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Top 3!!! -Donna