WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Small Things


Hello and happy Tuesday, mild temps and sunshine in today’s forecast; day 44 of C19.   I am doing an afternoon quick drive by post with a card that I created after watching Crafting With Te on YT.  I used more paper from the Echo Park Have Faith 6x6 paper pad and one of the cut a parts for the sentiment.  Sketch inspiration came from Operation Write Home sketch #23, another clean and simple card ready to go postal.  I decided to add some gemstones after I took the picture.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and stay healthy and hurry back!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapper69 said...

Hi Treva! It feels like I haven't been to your blog in forever! UGH! Sorry about that - been so busy with 2 homes and working, packing, life... I know you understand! :) So here I am before I start packing more stuff - :) I still have 2 days left of work and lots to pack up for the move! Evelyn suggested I pack my craft room last, but 1/2 of it's already gone and I won't have time to play until after I'm fully moved, so the craft room goes in the next day or two - :(

I probably won't have time to visit your blog again for a little while, so just know I'm thinking of you and I look forward to seeing your projects when I return to the crafting scene or when I find time for a break! ;)

Your card is lovely and I really like the Echo Paper you used - Simple CAS designs are my favorite - you can get so many created in a short time and they look awesome in the process! :)
I also took a peek at your beautiful Mother's Day card in the last post, so pretty and I love the sentiment -
and OMGOSH... Your Donut card is soooo cute! I love me some good donuts! :)
Your layout on the Covid cooking was so neat - I'm glad you've been able to try out new recipes - Me... I've gained 5lbs through this Covid stuff! Yikes! :)
And I also took a look at all the other lovely Spring cards you've been making - they each are so pretty and unique - wonderful design my crafty friend! :