WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

COVID Cooking


Hello and happy cloudy Thursday evening doing a quick drive by post.  Today’s project share is a LO that I created sharing some of what we have been doing during the pandemic.  We have been cooking more and trying some different recipes.  We recently made bang bang shrimp pasta, salmon cakes and my version of the O’Charleys California chicken salad.  I used miscellaneous papers, stickers for the title, the From my Kitchen Cricut cartridge to cut the apron and my SLICE machine to cut the apple and pan.  I am already working on another quarantine LO, hopefully I will finish it this weekend.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and healthy.

3 comments:

Willa Jean said...

So cute!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Everything looks yummy!

L.B. said...

looks yummy and the page a great memory