WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 17, 2020

CIU #198 - Our Beautiful Earth


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin.  Today’s project share is my design team project created for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for this challenge #198  is Earth Day and our sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

I created my respecting nature card by using papers from one of my Ki Memories (Hampton Arts) 6x6 paper pads and one  of my favorite Sizzix die sets.  I used a Love Nicole stamp for the sentiment and added some Wink of Stellar and some liquid pearls.  Although this is one of my favorite die sets this is only my second time using it because it can be a little time consuming, maybe the next time I will make more more than one card using the die. I am sharing this card for the Showers & Flowers challenge over at Double D Challenges.

Now that you have seen my project I hope you will head over to the Cut it Up  challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your Earth Day project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, April 29 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, come back soon, stay safe and healthy.

10 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love the stripes behind the boots!

Vicki said...

This is so fun and refreshing, Treva! I love striped papers and this is the perfect background for the colorful flower bouquet!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So pretty and spring-y!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Treva! This is the perfect springtime celebration card - I love that garden boot and all of the flowers you added! I love this!!!
Rachelle : )

ScrappyHorses said...

So sweet with that boot full of flowers! Perfect spring card celebrating Earth's flowers!

Diane said...

Oh how very pretty, nothing like a rain boot full of beautiful flowers!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

CA Scrapper said...

I love your card, so pretty. Have a great week.

Leslie

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Treva! Love that flower filled boot!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Showers & Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Birgit said...

What a lovely spring time card! Just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for linking up to the Double D "Showers & Flowers" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Judy Woodland said...

Love all the die cuts here. FABULOUS design. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!