WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Mother’s Day


Hello and happy sunny Sunday afternoon after a morning of rain showers and clouds.  Today’s card  share is one that uses sketch inspiration from  Tuesday Morning Skerches #551.  It is my first Mother’s Day Card for 2020 and I like how it came out, another signature clean and simple.  I used paper scraps from the Pebbles Girl Squad 6x6 paper pad, a Stampabilities stamp for the sentiment, a tab punch, a K&Co. puffy heart sticker and the card was done!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you”ll return soon.

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card. I love that sentiment - there certainly is no one like mom. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Ooh! I love this sentiment!! Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a great sentiment and beautiful card! I’m happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you’ll be back again - we have a new sketch starting tomorrow (Tuesday)!

KT Fit Kitty
Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love how the sentiment commands center stage on this card...

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful...loving it!