WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Just For You


Hello  and happy Tuesday, stopping in to do another drive by post.  Today’s project share was created using more scraps from my stash and sketch inspiration shared on the Sketch and Scrap FB group where they share different challenges from the blog.  The flowers were cut using a Love Nicole die for the larger one and a Sizzix die for the smaller two.  The sentiment was cut unsung a De’sire die set that I picked up from TM earlier this year and the little gemstones were part of a prize pack.  I am working on cards that will be going to residents in facilities that can’t have visitors right now, I hope to have all 20 done before the end of the week.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.  Be safe and stay healthy as you stay home.

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Cute card Treva, Great way to use up scraps of paper. So sweet of you to make up cards to give out. They are going to Love them. So glad I stopped by. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe!

simsgrl said...

Love your card.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love those star embellishments! Nice pop of color!