WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Big Hugs


Good morning and happy sunny Sunday.  Doing a quick drive by post as I need to get ready for the online worship service.  Today’s project share is a card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #364, papers from the Doodlebug Take Note 6x6 paper pad,  a flower from my stash and a CAS-ual Fridays stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #112 over at Cardz TV.

Thank your visit, I hope you will return soon; stay safe and healthy.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Very pretty, I love the soft pastel colours, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a beautiful card. The colors and design just put a smile on my face.