WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hoppy Easter


Hello and happy Thursday, more rain in today’s forecast.  I am doing a quick drive by post as I am moving a slow this morning as I have a sinus headache.  Today’s card share is another Easter card that went postal yesterday to our nephew.  The bunny print paper came from the Hello Easter 6x6 paper pad, cut the bunny using my SLICE, added some Stickles for the eye and a bow tie that I cut using the Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge.  I have a few more Easter cards going postal today, since I won’t be visiting family and friends.  I am sharing this card for the Easter challenges over at Always Fun and  Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and stay healthy.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful card for Easter. Wishing you and your family a safe and happy weekend.

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC