WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Beautiful Day


Hello and happy chilly Tuesday, it has been a few days since I shared or played.  I was really pushing myself to get my Spring and Easter greetings in the mail last week so I took a little break.  Today’s card share was created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #167.  I chose misc. papers from my scrap stash,  used a Crafter’s Companion die for the flower, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and a sequin for the center of the flower.  I Am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #112 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and healthy.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is so beautiful! I have to say each time you use that flower die I am tempted to buy it lol! You have made such pretty things with it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Such a beautiful card and love the flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)