WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Happy 90th Birthday

 


Hello and happy sunny Thursday more nice weather which means more sinus issues for those of us that have allergies.  Today's drive by post is a card created using sketch inspiration from The Sketchy Challenges #173.  I used papers from the American Crafts SparkleBerry Ink 6x6 paper pad that I picked up on clearance last year.  I used two different Spellbinders dies for the sentiment, circle and numbers, finished the card by adding a few Queen & Co. gems.  This card has already gone postal, not sure it will make it to the recipient who celebrates her 90th birthday today.  I am sharing this card for the anything goes challenge #137 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back, tomorrow I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

1 comment:

monique said...

mooie kaart bedankt voor het meedoen met de Sketchy challenge groetjes DTmember monique